Mummies and monsters, witches and black cats, bats and ghosts! Which scares you the most? We prepared a selection of ghoulish fun with paper crafts for you to enjoy! Most of these Halloween paper crafts are easy and quick to make which makes them the perfect opportunity to take a break from your busy days and sit down to craft with kids!
Make any of these paper crafts an introduction to an educational topic! Explore social studies with the Day of the Dead puppets, learning about the holiday’s significance in Mexican culture. Work on fine motor skills folding origami. Practice hand-eye coordination with the Frankenstein cup game. Even explore STEM when engineering bugs and bat crafts!
All of these easy paper crafts require basic crafting suppliers like:
- Construction paper
- Origami paper
- Glue stick
- Printer (for crafts with templates)
Halloween Crafts made from paper!
- Scared of black cats? Well, this easy origami black cat is not so scary at all. You can use it for decoration or kids can play with them and use them as finger puppets to retell spooky Halloween stories.
- Want to hang spiders all around your home this Halloween? We have a cheap solution for you! Make bunch of 3D paper spiders to crawl over your walls!
- Thinking to make a homemade Halloween costume for yourself or your kids? How about witch costume? Use paper to make quick witch hat fascinator. Choose colors and decorations to your liking!
- DIY toys from paper are easy to make and inexpensive. Best part? You already have everything you need at home to make Frankenstein cup and ball game! Kids will enjoy playing and work on their hand-eye coordination.
- The Day of the Dead and Halloween are so close in dates that you can mix in some of the decorations! Pick a template to make Day of the Dead paper puppets and let the kids decorate them as they like.
- We also got inspired by the Day of the Dead to make corner bookmarks! Do you know of a book lover who would enjoy receiving one of them? Or you can always make a couple and leave them in a local library!
- For girls, we suggested witch costume previously. For boys, how about Frankenstein mask? With provided template, it’s super quick and easy to make it. All you need to add is some green outfit to match!
- You spend tons of money every year for treats to hand off on Halloween? Here is a super quick idea for you – make ghost lollipops and hand to kids who come over for trick and treats!
- Of course, we can’t forget bats on Halloween! We like how easy we can make these fun accordion paper bats! Along with spiders, bats are one of must have decorations around Halloween!
- Crafts are one of the best ways to work on fine motor skills! If you have a toddler or preschooler, they will get to work out with their little fingers to make these easy mummies!
Are you surprised at how easy these Halloween crafts are to make? We purposely selected quick but still, good looking Halloween crafts that would look amazing decorating your home! If you like crafting as much as we do, make sure to pick a copy of Easy Paper Project book published by our friend Maggy from Red Ted Art!
You will find in this book many more ideas for quick, simple and inexpensive paper crafts for every day and every holiday!
More Fall crafts & activities